Sunday, March 31, 2013

Get a copy of your Tax Returns

If you cannot locate your tax return, the IRS can provide you with a "tax transcript" at no charge.

Click below for more information:

If you want  a copy of the full tax return, you can order that as well but there will be a minimal charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment